With minimum health standards strictly enforced, a total of 246 young aspirants successfully took the Philippine Military Academy Entrance Examination (PMAEE) at Pagadian City Pilot School yesterday, September 16, as the PMAEE kicked-off the 3-day PMA qualifying test which will go on until September 18, Saturday.
The PMAEE is the first step in the selection process to become a cadet in the most prestigious leadership school in the country, the Philippine Military Academy (PMA).
It is held annually across the country to select those who would become part of the Cadet Corps Armed Forces of the Philippines and later on serve as Officers in the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP).
Below are the benefits and privileges for those who will be able to pass the admission process and become a PMA Cadet:
– A noble privilege in serving the country and its people
– Free college education with a well-rounded curriculum- Monthly pay and allowances
– Progressive career as an Officer in the Army, Air Force, or Navy- Specialized professional training for military
– Exceptional training and billeting facilities
– Training requirements are all provided
Walk-in applicants are reminded to bring:
-Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
-Photocopy of Form 137/138 or Transcript of Records-two (2) 2×2 pictures with white background-Valid ID (preferably school/driver’s license)
-At least 2 pencils (No.+71,521People Reached153EngagementsBoost Unavailable